Welcome to the HadoopExam CCP:DE575 Data Engineer Certification for Practice Questions and Answers.
To Access all Questions and Answers for CCP DE575 Data Engineer , you must Have Subscription from www.HadoopExam.com
This Site is under Progress
This page is mainly for CCP DE575 training videos and its content.
- Using SignIn, to login with your permitted email Id
- Use the Pedagogy Navigation to watch Individual Problem and Solutions Video
Required Skills for CCP DE575 Conducted By Cloudera® Inc.
The skills to transfer data between external systems and your cluster. This includes the following:
- Import and export data between an external RDBMS and your cluster, including the ability to import specific subsets, change the delimiter and file format of imported data during ingest, and alter the data access pattern or privileges.
- Ingest real-time and near-real time (NRT) streaming data into HDFS, including the ability to distribute to multiple data sources and convert data on ingest from one format to another.
- Load data into and out of HDFS using the Hadoop File System (FS) commands.
Transform, Stage, Store
Convert a set of data values in a given format stored in HDFS into new data values and/or a new data format and write them into HDFS or Hive/HCatalog. This includes the following skills:
- Convert data from one file format to another
- Write your data with compression
- Convert data from one set of values to another (e.g., Lat/Long to Postal Address using an external library)
- Change the data format of values in a data set
- Purge bad records from a data set, e.g., null values
- Deduplication and merge data
- Denormalize data from multiple disparate data sets
- Evolve an Avro or Parquet schema
- Partition an existing data set according to one or more partition keys
- Tune data for optimal query performance
Filter, sort, join, aggregate, and/or transform one or more data sets in a given format stored in HDFS to produce a specified result. All of these tasks may include reading from Parquet, Avro, JSON, delimited text, and natural language text. The queries will include complex data types (e.g., array, map, struct), the implementation of external libraries, partitioned data, compressed data, and require the use of metadata from Hive/HCatalog.
- Write a query to aggregate multiple rows of data
- Write a query to calculate aggregate statistics (e.g., average or sum)
- Write a query to filter data
- Write a query that produces ranked or sorted data
- Write a query that joins multiple data sets
- Read and/or create a Hive or an HCatalog table from existing data in HDFS
The ability to create and execute various jobs and actions that move data towards greater value and use in a system. This includes the following skills:
- Create and execute a linear workflow with actions that include Hadoop jobs, Hive jobs, Pig jobs, custom actions, etc.
- Create and execute a branching workflow with actions that include Hadoop jobs, Hive jobs, Pig jobs, custom action, etc.
- Orchestrate a workflow to execute regularly at predefined times, including workflows that have data dependencies